Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was nice. We spent Friday night hanging out with some friends of ours from church. Saturday Nick has another basketball game which of course they won. They are playing great and he of course is an awesome player. I am not bais or anything. :) Sunday of course we ended up running errands and did not get home until almost 5 it was crazy. We went by Costco and bought me a new phone which I was excited about but then of course we got home to find out that it will not do what I need it to do. Hello they really make phones still that don't sync with your outlook. So now we have to order a phone through the AT&T website and wait to get it in the mail.

Today is Monday and work was work. I called the heater people because they still have not fixed my heater and by the way the weather is going to be freezing the next couple of days. They of course tell me that they ordered the part but it takes 7-10 days and it is only the 7th day. So I will be wearing my hat and gloves in my office again until I can't stand it and have to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment