Monday, January 19, 2009

This past weekend

Well Drew and I had a photo shoot down in Houston on Sunday so we went to Nick's basketball game and watched his team beat the other team so badly that they stopped counting the points. It was bad but Nick's team played awesome of course. :) We left then and drove down to Houston. We at least got to stay in a better hotel this time. Of course I think I did not sleep but an hour total. We were facing the highway and I think I was able to hear every truck that passed our hotel. The photo shoot went great. The weather was awesome so that made the shoot much better. We drove back last night. The doggies were of course super excited to see us.

I of course was super tired big suprise I guess when you are pregnant!!!! So I think we both went to bed as early as we could last night.

So now for a day of work. Yes I am working on Martin Luther King day. I am sure there are other out there. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Congrats on your lil girl due in May! I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well and are happy! I'm excited to keep in touch through our blogs. Take care! (when in May are you due? Parker Alyse will be 1 on 5/2) : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Houston! I miss it there! Get used to the 'tired'. You won't feel human again for a while ... after the baby starts sleeping through the night! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but welcome to the club. he hee heee! :-)

    ReplyDelete