Friday, January 16, 2009

Ok so it is freezing at my office

So I got to my office today and turned the heat on because it is freezing cold outside and don't you know my heater is not working again. So I am now sitting trying to work with my hat on, two jackets on and I really want to put my gloves back on but I can't work in them so that is a problem. Of course the dogs are asleep and could care less about if it is hot or cold. So my conclusion is the dogs are warm because they are snuggled right next to each other and the baby is warm because she is in my tummy, me on the other hand not sure how long I can hold out with this.

Ok so I need to get better about updates!!! We found out on Wednesday that our little on the way is a little girl. We are both of course excited. I told Drew to order the bars for the windows and doors now so that by the time we need them we will have them installed. :) I think that Nick will be a great big brother to his new sister. She will think he is of course the best. I will have to get the pictures posted soon of the latest sonogram for all to see.

1 comment:

  1. Girls are the best! Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete