Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Little Slow

Ok so I have been a little slow about any updates. I have really been waiting to get some pictures so that I can post those as well but as you can see that has not happened. My belly is growing I think by the minute at this point. I feel like I am one of those aliens in the movies where my skin is just going to rip apart. I went to the store this morning and bought some cocoa butter so that I can put that one everyday and not get stretch marks. :) I will hopefully have some pictures of our new upstairs next post. We have all the carpet out of the bedrooms. Emily's room is the last to do. Nick's room is all done and looks awesome and the game room is all done as well and looks awesome too. Thanks to my handy husband he is a great worker. I told him I might just have to hire him out!!! :) He did not like that idea of course. So that is the update from the last couple of weeks.

By the way Nick tied his basketball game two weeks ago and this past weekend they won by so many points they stopped keeping track. This weekend is his last game so I need to get some pictures up right away because then we are off to baseball season. He just does not stop. Baseball is a great game to watch and as the weather gets better it is always nice to sit outside on a spring day, get some sun and watch him play!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment