Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wow for Technology












Well we went this morning for another sonogram to make sure that everything is still going great. All I can say is wow how technology is great. All I can say is that Emily is definitely a GIRL. You can see by the pictures. LOL Everything is great and she is growing just like she is supposed to. Of course they said her head is measuring large and I used Mason Daugherty's line of that is because she already has a big brain. :) Thanks Mason. Hello of course she is going to have lot of brains look at her Mommy and Daddy. They are super smart. So I have 11 weeks to go. I feel like my tummy is growing by the day and of course I feel like an alien that my skin is just going to open up at some point. Life is great though.

Here is a Nick update as well!!! He is finished with basketball. Yes I still need to post those pictures. He is now practicing for baseball. He is on the Red Soxs this season and is excited for the season to start. Oh and he is growing or rather his feet are growing like weeds. He is almost 10 and wearing a size 7.5 in men sizes. WOW!!!! His season starts at the end of this month!!! His pitching has gotten so much better and more accurate it is crazy how each season he is improving on his skills. He is of course doing awesome in school as well. His lowest grade last six weeeks I think was like a 97. It is a hard life for him being so smart. :)

2 comments:

  1. You can see so much of her little face in the first picture. She looks absolutely beautiful! Sounds like she's already trying to keep up with her big brother. I'm so happy that everything is going well. 11 weeks? Wow- you are on the downhill slide girl! Sounds like both kids will be very smart. Thanks for the updates! We think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to trimester #3 - the home stretch - the time when you can't get comfortable enough to sleep but it doesn't matter because you always have to pee anyways. ;-) How exciting! She will be here before you know it. Make sure you get preregistered at the hospital and pack that bag ... and take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete